Save for Later
He’s a motivational speaker, author, radio DJ, former television host, and former politician.
As a motivational speaker, he uses the catch phrase “it’s possible!” and teaches people to follow their dreams as he learned to do.
He was the host of The Les Brown Show.
He’s Les Brown and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
1. #Believe in yourself
He was born with his twin brother, Wesley, in an abandoned building in a low-income section of Miami.
2. Amaze your customers
He was subsequently given up for adoption and adopted by Mamie Brown, a 38-year-old single woman who worked as a domestic assistant.
3. Take full responsibility for your life
He was declared “educably mentally retarded” while in grade school.
4. Stand up to yourself
Despite the self-esteem issues this created, he learned how to reach his full potential with the encouragement of his mother and assistance by a helpful teacher in high school.
5. Go All Out
He first decided to get into public radio and kept returning to the same radio station time and time again looking for a break.
6. Stay busy
Upon his termination from the radio station, he ran for election in the Ohio House of Representatives and won.
7. Give more than you are paid for
After leaving the Ohio state legislature, he decided to get into television and eventually ended up on PBS.
8. Someone’s opinion is not your reality
He also formed Les Brown Enterprises in order to support his newest career as a motivational speaker.
9. You’re different
In the late 1980s and early 1990s, he also won many local and national awards for excellence and he has an Emmy to his name.
10. Don’t stop running towards your dream
In 1993, he began hosting a new talk show, The Les Brown Show, which began airing on September 6, 1993.
MY NAME IS DUNCAN BOSIRE NYAKUNDI FROM NAIROBI . KENYA. AFRICA PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE FOR MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER – LES BROWN AND ALSO JACK CANFIELD AND LASTLY Daymond John
WHAT IS BTA?
* Find out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
* Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Modelingthemasters
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Help me caption this video so others can enjoy it too: https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=5zEJGsvXhxg
* Suppport me: http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
* Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
* About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Guides: http://www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Gear: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
* #Entspresso – Weekdays at 7am EST : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0-kQSSs3Ua5wExlz1HwRRs
* Lunch & Earn – Weekdays at 12pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1j5wXSEqRxhu_MK0g4TA4M
* Top 10 Rules for Success – Weekdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0VWRGYCfuUCdyhKfU733WX
* #Entvironment – Saturdays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM3ZvpIdZoneTe1KYCVcmfbF
* #EvansBook – Saturdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1tNSh0CjOsqIg1fw7bAPt4
* #BelieveLife – Sundays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM207_RQCOPAwZdKYXQ4cqjV
* Life with Evan – Sundays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM19tzfHH_VJOnghbfdRPZjS