- This event has passed.
33rd International Conference on Psychiatry & Mental Health
June 25, 2020 @ 8:00 am - June 26, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Save for Later
“Update your skills, enhance your knowledge base, and broaden your horizons- all in one place”
Email us: email@example.com
Why Psychiatry Meet 2020?
Overview of Psychiatric disorders?
Psychiatry is the branch of medical science which focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental, emotional and behavioral disorders.
When people suffers from panic attack, frightening illusions, thoughts of suicide, hearing voices, feelings of sadness, hopelessness, or anxiousness causing everyday of their life to feel distorted or out of control, they seek the help of psychiatrists who can reduce their mental illness & fear of being psychologically abused.
How can we reduce Mental Health disorders?
- Mental Health Psychiatrist
- Psychiatric Technician
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse
- Substance Abuse Nurse
- Scientists and professors
- Neuroimaging Technician
- Diagnostic laboratory professionals
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Industry professionals
- Presidents & Vice Presidents
- Brand Manufacturers/ Marketers of Consumer Products
- Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
Psychiatry Meet 2020 has taken the privilege to gather people from various geographical areas with wide range backgrounds, which will bring a new discipline of research & exploration in the field of psychiatry & Neuroscience. Congress assembly will provide a professional networking opportunity & fruitful relationship with the global participants, which will be helpful for many new faces to achieve this moment for improving their career & research field. New commitments & responsibilities will be added to your expertise after getting interacted with the world’s renowned speakers & business delegates. Presenting any of your research will make you more confident about the work that you do, and will give you modern perspective about your work as people ask different questions that make you think about your extension of expertise. Meeting new people in a single platform will build your new area of interest, as you can learn interesting facts beyond your expertise.
- Keynote talks by the top-notch of the global scientific community
- Sterling workshop, special sessions & Exhibitions
- Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers & women scientists
- Global Networking oppertunities with 50+ Countries experts
- Novel Platform to Benefit Your Research & experience
- Psychiatry & Mental Health
Forensic and Emergency Psychiatry
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Geriatric & Adult Psychiatry
Drug abuse & Addiction
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Cognition diseases as in various forms of Dementia
Psychosomatic disorders & medicine
Management and treatment of Psychological Syndrome
Neuronal Functions and Disorders
Sleeping Disorder & Treatment
Stress, Anxiety and Depression Management