- This event has passed.
CONTROL THE AGENDA: History & Wealth Mastery Lecture with Robin Walker
May 15, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Save for Later
Robin Walker ‘The Black History Man’ together with Black History Knowledge are hosting an inspirational 12-part History & Wealth Mastery Lecture Series.
These empowering workshops will teach you your history. They will also show you how to practically use the lessons learned from that history to financially empower yourself and the Community through personal development, money management, business, and entrepreneurship.
CONTROL THE AGENDA:
Fortune Building Key from Abraha of Ethiopia and Taharqo of Kush
Tuesday 15 May 2018, 7.00pm
North West London
WHAT IS THE ‘HISTORY & WEALTH MASTERY LECTURE SERIES?’
The Black History Man and Black History Knowledge believe that learning the glories of Black History must not just build pride in African culture, we must use the 12 lessons learned to put forward practical strategies to spread personal development, money management, business, and entrepreneurship in the Community.
WHAT IS ‘CONTROL THE AGENDA: FORTUNE BUILDING KEY FROM ABRAHA OF ETHIOPIA AND TAHARQO OF KUSH?’
In this motivational lecture/workshop, Robin Walker will explain how principles discovered by these two early African rulers can be practically employed by wealth builders today. Abraha and Taharqo were ambitious Agenda Setters who imposed agendas rather than follow the agendas set by others.
Which one of these are you: Agenda Setter or Agenda Follower?
The other themes are:
1. What are the 5 Fortune Building Keys and 7 Wealth Principles that we can learn from Black History?
2. What is the Fortune Building Key we can learn from Abraha of Ethiopia and Taharqo of Kush?
3. What example does the Kingdom of Kush provide for Team Building?
4. What are the major differences between Agenda Setters and Agenda Followers?
5. What are the practical steps to move from being an Agenda Follower to becoming an Agenda Setter?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
The content of this session should be of interest to:
* Beginners interested in learning Black History but do not know where to start
* Adults interested in personal development, money management, business, and entrepreneurship
* Activists interested in Pan-Sudanese heritage
* Community members interested in deepening their knowledge of Black History
* Anyone who wants to advance wealth building in the Community
* Kemetologists interested in the final chapter of Kemetic heritage
Robin Walker ‘The Black History Man’ is the leading Black Studies educator of the last twenty-five years. He has educated thousands of adults through his Personal Development, Black History, and African Studies programmes. He is the author of the classic When We Ruled and the best sellers: The Rise and Fall of Black Wall $treet and Black British History: Black Influences on British Culture 1948 to 2016. He appeared in the documentaries: The African History of Sport, Ancestral Voices 2, and Hidden Colors 4.
Devon Morgan of Black History Knowledge has hosted Black Studies lectures and courses in North West London over the last few years. He is an author in his own right. His best-known works are Demystifying Cancer, The Undisputed Autobiography of God, and Love of Money Root of All Evil? Greatest Lie Ever Sold.
For GENERAL ADMISSION, the lecture/workshop costs £10 to attend. You MUST buy your tickets in advance.
Date: Tuesday 15 May 2018
Time: 7.00 to 10.00pm
Robin and Devon’s books will be on sale at the event.
Conference Suite, Bridge Park Community Leisure Centre, Harrow Road, NW10 0RG, North West London
Doors open: 7.00pm
Train: Stonebridge Park
Underground: Stonebridge Park (Bakerloo Line)
Bus: 18, 112
Parking: There is a car park at the venue