Subscribe to Announcements
Subscribe to Business
Subscribe to Community
Subscribe to Education
Subscribe to Entertainment
Subscribe to Fashion
Subscribe to Health
Subscribe to News
Subscribe to Stories
Subscribe to Uncategorized
Subscribe to Updates
How To Build Your Personal Brand: Personal Branding Masterclass
February 28, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Event: How To Build Your Personal Brand: Personal Branding Masterclass
Start Date: 28 Feb 2019 1:00 pm
End Date: 28 Feb 2019 2:00 pm
In this high impact masterclass session Ronke Lawal will be providing strategic insight into how individuals can boost their personal brands. This is ideal for business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals who want to raise their corporate visibility and business credibility. Delegates will learn how to make more of an impact within their sectors both online via social media and offline at networking events or through public speaking opportunities. Ronke will also show delegates how to use PR tactics to raise their personal brands effectively, develop effective relationships and build a community of personal brand ambassadors who will champion them throughout their career or business journeys.
- The Power of A Personal brand – how having a strong personal brand can make an impact on your overall marketing strategy and open up new opportunities in your business or career journey.
- Reputation Management – How to build trust with your core audience and customer base
- Using PR to enhance your profile – Using public relations strategies to enhance your public profile.
- Identifying your values & Knowing your purpose – Understanding what your brand is and how you can maintain your integrity and authenticity.
- Social Media strategy – How to use social media platforms to raise your visibility.
- Public Speaking Tips – Advice and guidance on becoming a more confident public speaker.
- Measuring Success – Assessing Long term goals and celebrating success.
Thanks for visiting, you can use the button below to quickly share with your friends, family or colleagues