- This event has passed.
OAN Diversity and Inclusion in Business Forum 2020
November 5, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Save for Later
About this Event
Join us in Birmingham, UK for critical conversations on key issues on Diversity and Inclusion in business, including:
- Putting D&I delivery initiatives at the source: Time to end diversish and inclusish
- Closing ethnic minority pay gap disparities: Can we make it illegal?
- Outlook on D&I in public and healthcare services: Inclusive access and service delivery
- Ethnic and cultural diversity on executive teams: Fostering inclusive and culturally diverse leadership on the front
- Bridging the opportunity gaps: Tackling recruitment, talent and career growth complexities
- Harnessing diverse workplace culture that foster and leverage best thinking and ability
- Shaping everyday right decisions: Challenging stereotypes, un/conscious and implicit bias
- Intercultural communication: Understanding cross-cultural complexity, identities and variations
- Changing policies and strategies within: Putting D&I on corporate agenda
- Driving D&I in finance and banking: Inclusive finance and gender lensing
- Developing products and services of the future: Diversity in innovation and design thinking
- Delivering sustainable growth: Achieving superior performance and profitability through diversity
- Using Big Data and analytics to make a difference, deliver impactful actions and reporting
- Shaping the future: Using education effectively to further diversity and inclusion
One Africa Network – We Connect People, Ideas and Opportunities for Growth
The evening networking forum hosted by SSCG Consulting, the OAN Diversity and Inclusion in Business Forum will bring together businesses, professionals, entrepreneurs, academic and political leaders to discuss the future of diversity and inclusions, foster thought provoking and forward-looking conversations and actions that will deliver meaningful transformation and impact while spotlighting champions who are leading the way.
ONE AFRICA NETWORK – CONNECTING PEOPLE, IDEAS AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH AND PROSPERITY
SSCG team works closely with sponsors to integrate them into event programmes to ensure that they maximise exposure and engagements with delegates to advances each sponsor’s goals.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Ruth Adams, Head for Corporate and Business at Ruth.Adams@sscg-group.com
Follow and tweet us @OneAfricaNetwork using the hashtags #OneAfricaNetwork and #SSCGConsulting