- This event has passed.
The 16th Annual National Black Pre-Law Conference and Law Fair 2020 Virtual
November 13, 2020 @ 10:00 am - November 14, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
Save for Later
The National Black Pre-Law Conference and Law Fair is the nation’s premier information-sharing and networking event for aspiring Black lawyers! Join us as we celebrate 16 consecutive years!
COVID-19 NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 or coronavirus pandemic, and a deep concern for the health and safety of those we have created this event for, for this year only, we are planning a completely on-line virtual event. Although it will not be the same as seeing everyone in person, there will still be amazing benefits including registrants receiving EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to our speakers, panels, as well as drawings and free resources to be delivered via e-mail.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE!
EVENT FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Major Keynote Speakers
* Special Guest Speakers
• Featured Panel Discussion on the Black Law Student Experience
• Featured Panel Discussion on Black Lawyers for the Black Community
• NEW! Critical Race Theory 101/Blacks and American Law
• NEW! The Black Lawyer As Entrepreneur – So What If You Don’t Find a Job? Create One!: The Nuts and Bolts on How to Start Your Own Law Practice or Business
• Virtual Law School Recruitment Fair/Exhibit Hall
• Membership in the National Black Pre-Law Conference Virtual Community/Facebook Group/Basecamp Group/GroupMe
• Take the Aspiring Lawyers Success Pledge
• Free Digital Official Souvenir Program Guide/Playbook (E-mailed prior to the event)
• Complimentary Resources and Giveaways . . . Including Conference Founder Evangeline M. Mitchell’s Books The African American Pre-Law School Advice Guide, The Black Pre-Law Curriculum, Creating a Strategic Action Plan for Law School Admission Success, The African American Law School Survival Guide, Profiles & Essays of Successful African American Law School Applicants, Lessons from Successful African American Lawyers, and Conquering the Bar Exam.