- This event has passed.
BOOK LAUNCH: What's Your Story?
August 26, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Save for Later
Award-winning author and Writing Coach Annika Spalding celebrates the release of her SIXTH book – and you’re invited to the launch!
What’s Your Story? is a book of writing workshops, prompts and guidance designed to fuel your creativity. If you’ve been thinking about writing but lack confidence or direction, this #book will be perfect to get you started.
What often appears as an impossible mountain to climb, can certainly be broken down into manageable hikes, and this is the approach Annika brings to writing. How can you write a book if the very idea of #writing anything seems daunting?
With a combination of information, writing exercises, challenges and articles about writing, this book will encourage you to work through your creative barriers to create something new. This book encourages you to dig deep into self-development through your writing, allowing you to emerge with increased confidence about your writing.
About the book launch:
- All attendees receive a signed copy of the book at the event.
- You will find out more about the book, the inspiration behind it and how to use it.
- There will be a writing workshop facilitated by Annika Spalding
- There will be opportunities to network with other aspiring writers and creatives.
- As this book launch is in a licensed venue, under-18s are not permitted in any circumstances.
- There is disabled access, an outdoor smoking area and free wifi.
- Parking is available on surrounding streets, free after 6pm.
If you’re willing to consider the possibility that your words matter, that you can write and surprise yourself with the results of your efforts, then this is the right book for you.