- This event has passed.
Fashion & Beauty Networking & Twilight Spa Event
February 6, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Save for Later
The Fashion & Beauty Network has teamed up with the London College Of Beauty School (LCBT) to bring you a networking event with a fabulous twist! Book a facial, pedicure or manicure whilst you meet new people (optional). Plus free makeovers & demonstrations!
Looking for a group of like-minded women working in the industry or do you have an interest in fashion & beauty? Perhaps you just want to make new friends! Connect face-to-face with the Fashion & Beauty Networkers.
Networking is one of the most powerful tools for professional women, and the evening offers a community of smart, savvy women. Join this vibrant network and connect with and learn from some amazing women.
What’s more – you can do so whilst enjoying some fabulous beauty treatments at discount prices, exclusive to guests (optional). Take the opportunity to talk to the experts about any beauty problems you might have!
We encourage all fashion & beauty entrepreneurs to bring samples of their products to promote goods & services!
- A free welcome drink & networking from 5.00 – 9.00pm
- Free eyes, lips and cheeks makeover (sign up for makeover on the night) and demonstrations (between 5.00 – 9.00pm)
- Facials, Manicure and Pedicure 1hr treatments with 15% discount on the night (between 5.00 – 9.00pm). Information & on how to book your treatment in advance (recommended) will be sent once you have made your booking. Full prices start from £16 (without discount)
- Discounted beauty products including Dermologica, Aromatherapy & OPI
- Raffle Prize: Includes a full body massage for two just in time for Valentine’s Day, for you and your partner or a friend! All proceeds will go to the Eve Appeal. Each guest who books a full treatment will be automatically entered into the raffle draw.
Half Priced Early Bird Tickets until 30th Jan – save £5! (Full price £10)
Tickets are limited. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
The LCBT Salon, just off Oxford Circus, allows you to experience salon treatments at a fraction of the cost compared to high street prices! They offer a wide range of services that you would expect in any other salon – using a wide range of products which include Kaeso, Dermalogica, Yon-Ka, OPI and Aromatherapy Associates. The student therapists perform the treatments (over looked by an assessor), preparing them to complete their training successfully.