- This event has passed.
Got Soul On The Thames (End of Summer) Boat Party – Sun 9th Sep 2018
September 9, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Save for Later
It’s that time of year again… The kid’s are back at school. It’s starting to get darker, earlier and the leaves will soon be turning brown. Summer is leaving us yet again but we really shouldn’t be sad. It’s arguably been our best summer in over a decade. It also means that it’s time for our 3rd annual End of Summer Got Soul Boat Party.
We’re back (with a slightly bigger boat) on Sunday 9th September and we’ll be sailing up and down the Thames with 200 beautiful mature music lovers whilst partying to Neo Soul, RnB, Afro Beats, Soulful house, Garage and more.
*NEW* – Roti: Chicken (boneless) or Vegetarian
There will be food on sale on the boat.
Neo Soul, RnB, HipHop, Afro Beats, Soulful House, Rare Groove, Dancehall/Reggae, Old School Garage and more.
Casual but fly. Please make an effort. We advise those attending to dress light. Nautical Themes and colours welcome.
Location: Tower Millennium Pier
Registration(inc drinks & food): 2pm, Sailing: 3pm
Ticket includes: Entry, complimentary Jelly shots/Rum punch (before 2:30pm). Food options available. (Chicken/Veg)
Street Parking: (Check parking signs) Muscovy Street, Trinity Square, Seething Lane.
Multi-Storey Parking: http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/services/transport-and-streets/parking/where-to-park/car-parks/Pages/Tower-Hill-car-and-coach-park.aspx
07931928228 (24/7 call/text/whatsapp)
Very Limited Early Bird: £18.00 (without meal) £23 (with meal) SOLD OUT
Standard: £22 (without meal) £27 (with meal)
Last Chance £25 (without meal)
Please note the following:
– Registration starts from: 2-2:30pm Sailing: 3pm SHARP
– Arrive early to allow enough time for complimentary Jelly Shots or Rum Punch before boarding
– Capacity is limited to 200
– The boat will sail up and down the thames. It won’t be docked or moored.
– We will return to the same pier (Tower Millenium Pier)
– Late arrival = Missing the boat. The boat will not wait for anyone. A few people have learnt this the hard way from previous events
– Parking. Arrive EARLY to allow for parking and walking to boat.
– If you suffer from motion sickness then this may not be the event for you.
– When our anthem Aaliyah’s “Rock The Boat’ gets played, everyone must sing along 🙂
– High heels: We strongly recommend that you do not wear high heels.
What’s the refund policy?
As this event operates according to a very strict and limited capacity, there is a strict no refund policy in place so please be certain before purchasing your tickets.
Why won’t you be playing Neo Soul all night?
Got Soul is a weekly Neo Soul lounge night. As this is a special event, we will be extending the music policy to include a variety of music genres. Experience has also taught us that a mixture of genres helps to elevate the vibe to higher level so expect to hear a range of genres from New Jack Swing to Garage, Soca and Afro Beats etc.