- This event has passed.
The Healing Collective Presents: Be Seen, Be Heard, Be You!
June 18, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Save for Later
- Are you tired of being overlooked?
- Are you tired of being confused with someone else?
- Are you tired of having to prove yourself over and over?
- Are you tired of having your intentions questioned?
- Are you tired of having your ‘communication style’ questioned?
- Are you ready to be seen, heard, accepted, and valued for ALL of who you are?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, please join us for a Listening Workshop tailored for Black Womxn, hosted by The Healing Collective Global. Through ancestral story-telling tools, you will learn strategies for discharging stress and advancing inner peace. You will witness and experience collective healing from the toll of living in a white-dominant society.
The workshop will be facilitated by co-founders of The Healing Collective Global: Itzbeth Menjívar and Carolyn Lowery. Itzbeth is a culture strategist and bridge-builder with a passion for healing and justice. Carolyn is a seasoned racial equity strategist and facilitator, with strong focus on healing and relationship-building.
Capacity is limited to 30 participants. The full price of this workshop is $50. If that is unaffordable for you, please choose the price option that is comfortable for you, starting at $10. If you can contribute towards a scholarship for someone else, please choose one of our higher priced options. If you are unable to participate at any of the price points, please contact us for a scholarship at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!