- This event has passed.
Login now…Be yourself! Anonymously – Join us online from 7pm Easter Weekend
April 10, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - April 12, 2020 @ 11:30 pm
Save for Later
Hey , Happy Easter weekend!! – It’s going to be a hard weekend with the Covid19 lockdown, so although we are isolating please do not be isolated!! – Keep on talking, keep on learning, keep on laughing, keep on loving.
Grab a bottle of your favourite drink or a cup of tea and get talking this Easter weekend, me and the crew will be there on the new blackchat – blackchat.co.uk – click here
Sometimes we need a space to talk and be open in a chilled environment, but social media, although helps in making us feel connected can in itself stop us from opening up and talking because most people are just watching.
Blackchat is about being yourself – Anonymously‘ – talk about whatever is on your mind with your chosen ‘Username’, meet new people, start conversations which you might find hard to do on social media, create and manage your own chat rooms on topics and discussions important to you, it’s a platform for you, to be you! – It’s time to be free!
Please share this page! “When we work together we can achieve great things” Blackchat will take time to grow, there are lots of people signed up for the test so how about we all meet up 7pm daily online and get this place simmering ?? let your friends and other members know. blackchat is about ‘Being yourself anonymously’ Current features and we are growing!!!
- Create & manage your Public or Password Protected Rooms Create and manage Password Protected Group which is accessible to those users who have the password of that room or create and manage a public room for people with similar interest. You will also be able to block/ban users of your room
- Private Messaging (One to One Chat) One to One Chat allows you to privately chat with a user apart from the main chat room.
- Speedy & Secure Blackchat chat rooms are equipped with security features that make hackers and spammers a thing of the past.
- Like System The Like button is an easy way to show appreciation for a message. Click the Like button on any message, and show your appreciation. Click the Like button again to unlike.
- Email Invitations Add non-members to any roomby inviting them to join by sending email invitations.
- User Mentions Mention users in group conversations to grab their attention! Mentioned user will get email & system notification.
- Wave yuh flag Respect your favourite country by selecting a flag or your choice which is displayed next to you profile name
- Apperance Customizer Inbuilt customizer allows you to change the colors and background of elements that appear throughout your profile.
- User Profiles Your own Profile page which display stats and your field data.
- Profile Deactivation You can temporarily deactivate your account to take a little break from blackchat and choose to come back whenever your want.
- Stand By Mode You can manually set your status to idle if you wish. As for what the idle status means, it is typically interpreted as you are away or do not intend to use the room even if you are at your computer
- User Avatar Blackchat default user Avatar enables you to use pre-selected avatars to give your profile some character.
- Custom Avatar or Profile Pic You can upload your own profile picture other than default avatars on blackchat.co.uk to use as an avatar in conversations .
- Emoji Picker Emoji picker lets you Send an emojis in a message interaction. It also comes with an extensive search functionality that helps easily get emoji by categories.
- Embed Videos Automattically Converts youtube, dailymotion, & vimeo video links to embeded code. Play videos without leaving rooms.
- System Notifications Notifications are sent out to you as soon as one of the following things happen: Mentions, Replies, One to one Chat, room Invitations & many more.
- Mobile version blackchat will work on most mobile smartphone browsers in the same manner it works on desktop browsers. Just bookmark on your phone
- Share Files You can share videos, pictures, files, literally anything online with other members.
- Group & Messages Abuse reporting You have the possibility to report a messge or room as inappropriate helping to make a better community
- Reply to a specific message Ability to reply to a specific message in a conversation. Select the Reply button for a specific message to reply to that message.
- Oflline Mode There may be situations when you just want to browse undisturbed. At those times you can turn on Offline Mode.
- Sound notificaitons Sound Notifications are played when you receive a new message in a chatroom, direct message or group chat. This can be switch this off in your ‘Edit Profile’ section.
- Invite users You can invite anyone to become a member of your room using their username or email address.
- Live search A very fast live search module that sorts search results by relevance.
- Export Chat History You can use the export chat feature to export a copy of the chat history from your individual or room chat.