- This event has passed.
Over 25 new jobs @ Mind.org.uk – You can help change the way people experiencing mental health problems are supported – Apply Today!
June 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am - July 1, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Save for Later
Closing Date for Applications 1st July 2018
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect. We provide advice and support to empower anybody experiencing a mental health problem and we campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
Mental health has never been higher on the national agenda; however, accessing the right support when they need it most is challenging for many people.
That’s why we have an ambition to support 500,000 people each year where they live, through our network of local Minds. We want to make sure people across England & Wales get the right support at the right time, empowering leaders across all communities to ensure that their experiences influence both local health services and national decision-making.
Together we will make change a reality.
To make this happen, Mind is making its biggest investment yet in supporting local delivery. Across a range of teams in our Networks & Communities directorate, we’re advertising over 25 new roles to work with local Minds and make our vision a reality.
If you want to change the way people experiencing mental health problems, whatever their backgrounds, are supported, come and join us.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Network Quality Lead
- Network Quality Officer
- Network and Communities Coordinator
- Network Data Senior Officer
- Head of Network Growth
- Wales Programme Manager (Wales)
- Network Growth Lead (x2 posts)
- Network Investment Senior Officer (x3 posts)
- Head of Service Development
- Sector Support Lead for Physical Activity
- Physical Activity Officer
- Tender and Contracts Senior Officer
- Network Development Senior Officer (Mind Cymru)
- Service Development Senior Officer (x2 roles)
- Children and Young People Team Assistant
Community Leadership and Equalities:
- Equality and Improvement Manager
- Peer Support Senior Officer
- Lived Experience Leadership Senior Officer
- Local Leadership Senior Officer
For more information about the posts we are recruiting for, please visit our recruitment page at:
Mind is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.