Subscribe to Announcements
Subscribe to Business
Subscribe to Community
Subscribe to Education
Subscribe to Entertainment
Subscribe to Fashion
Subscribe to Health
Subscribe to News
Subscribe to Stories
Subscribe to Uncategorized
Subscribe to Updates
School Leadership Conference – "Education for the Soul" 2017
October 19, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Event: School Leadership Conference – "Education for the Soul" 2017
Start Date: 19 Oct 2017 9:00 am
End Date: 19 Oct 2017 4:30 pm
Venue: Online Event
Integrity Coaching exists because we care. We care about our #children. We care about our schools. We care about the #teachers and school leaders.
Over the past decade, we have witnessed first-hand how high levels of public scrutiny and personal accountability have eroded the profession’s ability to care for and meet the human needs of those who are on the frontline.
We have seen many teachers and school leaders sacrificing their personal well-being to simply survive in the profession. I’ve coached Heads on the brink of a nervous breakdown. We have received desperate pleas from their partners and witnessed the inhumane treatment of those who have disappeared from the system.
We fear more and more for the loss of humanity in our education system. #SAT’s and #GCSE results, #OFSTED grades and league tables appear to have more importance than the people behind it all.
This is not how education should be. This is not how we fulfil society’s hopes and dreams for our children. Things have to change.
We invite you to be a part of that change and to join with us on the 19th October 2017 for our inaugural, ‘Education for the Soul’ conference.
This is a conference that plans to extend the conversation around school leadership, well-being and standards in our schools and aims to:
#Inspire #Invigorate #Challenge #Support
What will be happening?
It will be a conference for both the hearts and minds of our school leaders. A conference aimed at exploring and understanding how the development needs of our school leaders can be met to ensure that all in our schools flourish.
Together, we will begin to tackle some of the biggest questions affecting education and the experience of school leaders today. We will delve deep into the realities of school leadership. We will explore the true emotional and psychological cost of leadership and get to the heart of what really matters most in education and how school leaders learn to thrive.
Find Out More
– Authentic leadership: What it means for school leaders to lead authentically
– Well-being: Taking care of ourselves and others
– Resilience: Maintaining the courage to lead
– The heart of school improvement: Improving schools from the inside-out
– Values-based education: Identifying what matters most
– Transactional Analysis: Learning how to bring out the best in ourselves and others
Who Will be Speaking?
This conference is for senior leaders in education who are committed to creating the best possible futures for our young people. It is for senior leaders who want to know how to raise and maintain high standards of education in ways which:
– Sustain and support the well-being of themselves and all members of their school community
– Align with their sense of vocation, purpose, passion and core reasons for being a school leader
– Are generative and enable all members of the school community to flourish
– Foster emotional intelligence and assist staff and pupils to develop deep levels of emotional resilience and courage
– Support the human spirit and enable all to grow in relationship with others and the communities of which they are a part
What are the Benefits of Attending?
Who is this Conference for?
– Academy CEOs
– Head teacher & Principals
– Deputies & Vice Principals
– Assistant Head Teachers
– Chair of Governors