Subscribe to Announcements
Subscribe to Business
Subscribe to Community
Subscribe to Education
Subscribe to Entertainment
Subscribe to Fashion
Subscribe to Health
Subscribe to News
Subscribe to Stories
Subscribe to Uncategorized
Subscribe to Updates
Chief Nursing Officer's Black & Minority Ethnic Advisory Group Annual Conference
October 27, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Event: Chief Nursing Officer's Black & Minority Ethnic Advisory Group Annual Conference
Start Date: 27 Oct 2017 8:30 am
End Date: 27 Oct 2017 4:30 pm
Venue: Online Event
A conference for #Nurses, #Midwives and Allied #Health Professionals across the NHS in England.
Now in it’s 9th year, the topic for this year’s Chief Nursing Officer’s Black and Minority Ethnic Advisory Group Conference is ‘Workforce, globalisation and inclusion’.
Key note speakers:
Professor Jane Cummings, Chief Nursing Officer, NHS England
Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London
There are four afternoon workshops available; delegates will be able to choose two to attend
- Communication (staff & patient experience)
- Perinatal & Infant #MentalHealth
- Preparation for personal development
- #Brexit – implications for #NHS staff
#London North West Healthcare NHS Trust invites the submission of abstracts for poster presentations of practice or research projects on any aspect of #BAME health. Closing date: Friday 22nd September 2017
For further information about the conference or poster abstracts please visit www.lnwh.nhs.uk or contact Kate Philp email: K.Philp@shu.ac.uk or call: 0114 225 6587
Poster Abstract Guidelines
The CNO BME Strategic Advisory Group’s Annual conference will be held on 27th October 2017. The theme of the conference is ‘WORKFORCE, GLOBALISATION AND INCLUSION’ Poster abstracts are invited from delegates which focus on either of the themes below:
- Workforce, globalisation and inclusion
- Improving health and wellbeing of BME communities
- Addressing health inequalities
A poster presentation allows a presenter to provide a visual summary of their research and/or practice development initiative to be displayed and shared with conference delegates.
There will be dedicated time allocated in the conference program for poster viewing by delegates and also an opportunity for poster presenters to be available to discuss their work with conference delegates on an individual basis.
Your poster should be self-contained and self-explanatory, allowing people viewing it to read it on their own while you, the author, are free to discuss particular points they may raise at the designated viewing times. A prize will be presented for the best poster.
If you wish to submit a word document by email to email@example.com containing
- A title for the abstract which must contain no more than 12 words
- An abstract of between 150-200 words which summarises what your poster will be about (The research or development it focusses on) and how it links to one of the three themes listed above
- Between 2-5 references to support the evidence-base of the abstract content. Any research reported MUST have commenced at the time of the abstract submission
- Your contact details including name, job role, employer details and contact email
Deadline for receipt of abstracts is Friday 29 September 2017